Defense and intelligence operations collect and analyze large volumes of data to establish the current situation and communicate it effectively to all constituents. After that, it’s the little things that matter.
- Dynamically combine large amounts of data in a responsive, easy-to-use environment, for swift, informed decision-making.
- Make critical decisions with high confidence through a complete understanding of the situation on the ground.
- Deliver dynamic analysis and mapping products to a variety of platforms including web services and mobile devices.
Changing conditions on the ground require up-to-the-minute situational awareness and adjustment. The incorporation of motion video into the geospatial context is critical to having the latest information to make informed, confident decisions. Stay on top of changing conditions on the ground through a full 360 degree view of the area of interest, in 2D and 3D.
Deciding on the proper response requires as much information as possible. Search for and deliver the critical supporting data from varied and complex sources – including late-breaking video – to help make confident, informed decisions.
High volume map production is a complex process. Critical challenges are reducing the number of manual steps, lowering overall error risk, and ensuring accuracy and compliance while creating clear, concise, and easily understood maps. Deliver the finished product directly or enable users to flexibly construct their own.
- Cloud-based Exploitation for Defense and Intelligence
- Ukraine Geospatial Conference Encourages Optimism
- Leveraging SAR Data for Enhancing Defense Mission Success in Italy
- Powering Smart Decisions at GeoIntelligence Asia 2015
- Cartographic Web Services for Defense, Intelligence, and National Mapping Organizations