Desktop Educational Program
- IMAGINE Professional - graphical Spatial Model Editor for building and executing re-usable spatial recipes, multispectral image classification, hyperspectral image processing and point cloud tools
- IMAGINE Expansion Pack - includes automated image-to-image coregistration (AutoSync), 3D visualization and analysis (VirtualGIS), wizard-based change detection (DeltaCue), orthorectifying Radar data (OrthoRadar), NITF support, extracting terrain from SAR images and stereo feature collection
- IMAGINE Photogrammetry - includes Stereo and multi-image eATE)
- IMAGINE Terrain Editor - includes TE and Stereo
- PRO600 CART
- PRO600 DTM
- GeoMedia Professional - includes grid analysis, data fusion, transaction management, public works management, parcel management
- GeoMedia Transportation Manager
- GeoMedia Advanced Collection - includes functionality from GeoMedia Feature Topographer
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials
Free Student Licenses
The Geospatial Educational Desktop Core program allows students to obtain free software licenses for use in the comfort of their own home. Student licenses must be administered by the university and are available at no additional cost in quantities of 25 seats per Core license purchased (125 for 5-seat Level 1 and 375 for 15-seat Level 2). With this package, students can benefit from a 52-week offering of the Geospatial Educational Desktop Core program, free of charge, along with online tutorials. These licenses are offered on an annual basis only, and include all add-ons that are in the Geospatial Educational Desktop Core program package, but do not include maintenance support.
Add-on Product Licenses
These add-on modules are available at an additional, but education-discounted price to holders of the Geospatial Educational Desktop Core License:
- GeoMedia 3D
- IMAGINE Objective
- IMAGINE SAR Interferometry
- IMAGINE AutoDTM
- ERDAS Extensions for ArcGIS (Stereo Analyst for ArcGIS, Feature Assist for ArcGIS, Terrain Editor for ArcGIS)
Request more information on our Educational Programs.
Please contact our business partner GEOSYSTEMS to inquire about an ATCOR license for atmospheric and topographic correction of images.