Hexagon Geospatial Software Maintenance Program
What is it?
Software Maintenance is a comprehensive support program available to all customers on a yearly subscription basis. This program provides quick and thorough assistance to specific issues, involving you in the process.
Maintenance and support is available to you when you purchase annual Software Maintenance.
What do you get?
- Access to our Support Portal – direct access to technical support analysts.
- Logging and tracking of your specific issues.
- Automatic no-cost upgrades to all major and minor software versions.
- Hexagon Geospatial access to your environment via remote desktop sharing for troubleshooting issues, if you choose.
- Access to our Hexagon Geospatial Community.
To get in touch with our support analysts, use the Support Portal to submit a support ticket to Hexagon Geospatial, or place a phone call. Both the Support Portal and the Hexagon Geospatial Community are available 24 hours a day.
Using the Support Portal includes these benefits:
- Experienced software support analysts to guide you
- Opening, tracking, and updating of support tickets
- Knowledge base searches through Hexagon Geospatial Community
Our industry-leading technical support team is dedicated to assisting customers with issues related to the operation of our solutions. Technical support can assist with installation, licensing, and configuration, as well as help to resolve technical issues you encounter.
Every technical support engineer has access to a team of Hexagon Geospatial technology experts.
Automatic upgrades are part of the Software Maintenance program, ensuring you have the most up-to-date version of your Hexagon Geospatial software. Software upgrades are released in the form of fixes, services packs and full releases.
When a new version of a product is released, it is delivered to customers holding current Software Maintenance contracts via an Internet download. Service packs and fixes are made available for delivery on announced release dates .
Licenses must be under a Software Maintenance program to transfer to another machine or platform of equal value. In other situations, licenses may be transferred for a fee.
Hexagon Geospatial Community
Hexagon Geospatial Community is our central information hub, on which our customers, partners and prospects can find in-depth technical information across all our products.
The Community hosts:
- Discussions in all our support and developer forums
- Knowledge & Support including product-specific content like tutorials, Q&A, and Release Guides
- Subscription-based Developer Network including developer tools and foundational knowledge
- eTraining modules