Webinar: Building Powerful and Agile Defense Applications with LuciadCPillar
26 May, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Are you a C++/C# developer in the defense industry? Do you want to learn how to rapidly develop geospatial applications? In this webinar, we will discuss how you can quickly build and deploy these applications by harnessing the power of LuciadCPillar's C++ & C# APIs. Being a C++ or C# developer, you can now benefit from the proven efficacy of the Luciad API while working in your preferred coding environment as well as using the language and technology you are most proficient in.
Hexagon's Luciad portfolio is the platform of choice for developing mission-critical applications. During this webinar, you learn more about:
- APIs in the LuciadCPillar library
- Principles of the LuciadCPillar API
- Actual samples and source code that will help you to create your first LuciadCPillar application
- LuciadCPillar code examples for defense use cases
- How to create, edit and visualize Military Units and Tactical Graphics with LuciadCPillar
- How to load geodata from local disk as well as from a remote location
- How to visualize dynamic data
Join Luciad expert Ceren Turan for this hands-on event. Register today!
Based in Leuven, Belgium, Ceren Turan is a Pre-Sales Engineer for Hexagon's Geospatial division. With a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Ceren has worked as a developer on GIS projects in the defense domain for the last five years. In her current role, she is responsible for creating application prototypes based on Hexagon's Geospatial product portfolios and providing technical support on key business opportunities.