Business Sales Manager, France
Luciad's Sales & Distribution department is looking for a Business Sales Manager, who will be responsible for Luciad’s direct business and development of our channel in France. You will also be responsible for the daily management of our office in Paris.
Luciad is a leading provider of innovative situational awareness solutions for Mission-Critical applications in Security, Maritime and Aviation operations.
Our applications simplify the lives of developers and end users with advanced visual analytics that allow them to unlock the potential of real time location intelligence and create the foundations for next generational, geospatial systems.
Founded in 1999, Luciad serves clients worldwide through a network of subsidiaries and resellers in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We work with leading organizations such as Airbus Defense and Space, Lufthansa Systems, NATO, Lockheed Martin and Thales.
Who are you?
- A leader in your own right, with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- A driven individual with a proven track record of business development and/or account management for at least 5 years
- Experience dealing with governmental (especially MOD), local government and B2B
- A natural listener, with good communication skills
- Proficiency in French and English
- Good administrative skills in follow-up with customers and prospects
- 40-60 % travel poses no issues for you
Your effort will be spent on developing and executing on a plan to grow our pipeline with new opportunities, expanding business within existing customers and broadening our local sales channel:
- Identifying new opportunities, follow up and qualification, as well as those identified by our lead generation programs.
- Identification and vetting of good partner candidates and negotiation and recommendation of agreements.
- Relationship Management on existing accounts.
- Documentation of lead and opportunity development, generation of quotes, interaction with services for the creation of proposals, and general maintenance of the pipeline details for an accurate and timely capture in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Final negotiations and closing of opportunities.
By joining Luciad's team, you'll have countless opportunities to develop your skills within a creative atmosphere that encourages innovation and a dynamic exchange of ideas between employees around the world. We are continually identifying new opportunities in technology, asking what’s possible and looking for new ways to solve challenges. If you’re up for the challenge, join us!