Customer Service Team Lead, Belgium
Customer service representatives form an important link between our customers, sales, finance, and other departments. Due to our growth, a new Customer Service Team Lead position has been created.
Luciad delivers geospatial situational awareness solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations.
From common operational picture to critical decisions based on visual analytics, real-time location intelligence, and geospatial situational awareness solutions, our technology allows developers to deliver such state-of-the-art systems and run them in the cloud, on premise, or in vehicles. From safeguarding critical assets, optimizing air traffic, to creating the digital infrastructure for smart cities, we help customers around the world realize intuitive planning, command and control systems. Our customers depend on Luciad for high performance visualization and geospatial analytics that allows them to implement scalable solutions.
“Connect, visualize, analyze, act” is both our method and our motto.
For our Customer Service Representatives team we are looking for a team leader who binds and leads the team to achieve and maintain an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction.
As team leader of the customer service representatives, you coordinate with your team, with customers and internally. You ensure that the processing of orders and all responses to customer and internal requests are handled in a timely manner, coach team members and optimize processes. You lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve company and personal goals.
- Oversee and participate in day-to-day operation of the team for verifying and processing of orders, software and license delivery, quote creation, invoicing, filing, software license management, etc.
- Foster and maintain an open communication culture; monitor team performance and provide feedback.
- Coordinate with other divisions to ensure efficient operations and to resolve issues or complex cases.
- Ensure quality of service to both internal and external customers.
- Report to management about status, metrics, concerns and team.
- Lead continuous improvements to increase the efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service division.
Who Are You?
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Past experience in customer service or related work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer oriented, can-do attitude, and quality focused
- Enjoys working in an international environment
- Works well under pressure
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Luciad, now part of the larger Hexagon organization, offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.