Ingénieur Logiciel Senior, France
Êtes-vous désireux de développer vos compétences en développement logiciel géospatial ? Pour notre filiale française basée à Paris (Opéra), nous recherchons un « talent » passionné pour rejoindre l'équipe France en tant qu'ingénieur logiciel senior.
Do you have a passion for solving development problems and helping customers all over France? Would you like to join a world leader in cartography?
Discover Luciad and you could become our newest member of the team!
Luciad provides geospatial software solutions that power theaters of operation on mission critical missions worldwide. Our apps make life easier for developers and end-users with advanced visual analysis to unlock the real-time intelligence potential of real-time localization and to create information bases for future geospatial systems. From protecting sensitive sites to creating digital infrastructures for smart cities, we help users implement highly intuitive command and control systems. Our customers rely on Luciad for high-performance visualization that enables them to implement scalable solutions.
"Connect, Visualize, Analyze, Act" is both our method and our motto.
For our French subsidiary based in Paris (Opera), we are looking for a passionate "talent" to join the France team as senior software engineer.
Does this match you?
As a senior software engineer, you work in a team of dynamic and highly skilled software engineers. This team is the link between Luciad and his clients. Together with your teammates, you participate in software development projects, alternating with training, customer / partner workshops and Technical Account Management for our clients.
As part of software development projects, you work closely with a team of agile software engineers to analyze the needs of our customers and provide tailored solutions. You participate in the design and implementation of high performance applications based on our products and offering the most advanced design on the market.
The team is responsible for the entire application development cycle, from analysis to design, development, testing, and production.
By providing training and expertise on the customer's site, you advise and assist our customer development teams. This experience will help you develop your geospatial experience and domain knowledge to provide guidance throughout the development and life cycle of the client project.
After a training period at HQ Luciad based in Leuven (Belgium), you will join our French subsidiary and you will be one of the technical "spearheads" for training, consulting and software development for our French customers. You will work closely with Luciad's development teams to keep you up-to-date on the latest product developments and refine your skills.
We are looking for one / one:
- Graduate from a Computer Engineering School or University in Mathematics / Computer Science,
- Strong experience as a JAVA software developer, analytical and object-oriented skills,
- Eager to master a wide range of technical skills,
- Des connaissances dans le domaine du développement d'applications géospatiales sont considérées comme un plus,
- Vous savez travailler de façon autonome et de vous intégrer dans une équipe,
- Vous avez une volonté de résoudre les cas complexes et de trouver des solutions,
- Une bonne capacité de communication en français et en anglais à l’oral et à l’écrit,
- Vous êtes flexible pour voyager en France et éventuellement à travers le monde, environ 30% de votre temps,
- De nationalité française éligible à la DCE et l’habilitation CD