Inside Sales Representative
Locations: Ismaning (Munich),Germany; Leuven, Belgium; or Norcross, Georgia USA
Hexagon Geospatial is looking for an Inside Sales Representative (M/F/O).
Hexagon Geospatial helps you make sense of the dynamically changing world. We enable you to envision, experience and communicate geographic information. Our technology provides you the form to design, develop and deliver solutions that solve complex, real-world challenges. Hexagon Geospatial is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B), a leading global provider of design, measurement, and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data.
- Manage and close Hexagon Geospatial sales opportunities through inbound and outbound demand generation
- Provide sales qualification to marketing qualified leads and develop plan for strategic next steps
- Increase pipeline by executing targeted campaigns to new accounts
- Support sales through calls and/or web-based presentations to nurture opportunities and propose value-added sales to grow existing accounts
- Cultivate customer trust and engagement by contributing to account management and maintenance reviews
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Hexagon Geospatial products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Collaborate with the Direct Sales team, including accurate forecasting to contribute to regional roll-up
- Bachelor degree e.g. Bachelor of Science
- First experience of inside software sales (SaaS based software sales a plus)
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects
- Aggressive, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
o US -based: English (plus Spanish preferred)
o European locations: English and 2 - 3 additional European languages
We Offer You
We offer interesting and challenging work, a comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to your professional development and personal achievement. If you have a great attitude and a passion for sales and thrive in an environment that is challenging yet rewarding, you should consider a sales career with Hexagon.
This position is open to all suitable candidates regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, belief, ethnic origin or sexual identity.