Location: Łódź, Poland
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
We are responsible for developing custom solutions based on our field-tested GIS products offering. Most of our biggest customers need tailored solutions and the team we are recruiting takes care of addressing those needs.
As a member of the Development Services team, you will have an opportunity to use your expertise in engineering to architect, develop and deliver client apps (web and mobile) for customers all over the world, by writing high-quality code.
- Development of responsive UIs by writing high-quality, clean code
- Development of unit tests
- Actively participate as a Scrum Team member
- Share knowledge and interact with other teams (development, QA, support)
- Contributing to constant process improvement
Required Knowledge & Expertise
- Experience in software development (2 years for Regular, 3-5 years for Senior)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in working with distributed version control systems (Mercurial, Git)
- Fluent communication in English
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Communicative team player, yet self-sufficient
- Problem solving and focused on code quality mindset
- Experience with TypeScript, CoffeScript, grunt, knockout, bootstrap, ExtJS
- Experience with Apache Cordova
- Experience with back-end programming (C#/.NET/C++)
- Experience in Agile development (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of GIS topics
We Offer You
- Work on industry leading GIS software used throughout the world
- Opportunities to grow and develop your skills
- Work on innovative projects
- Work in an international environment
- Great working atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract
- Hybrid model work
- Private health care
- Sports and family packages
- Group life insurance
This call for applications is addressed to all suitable applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, belief, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Send your application by e-mail: email@example.com
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realising the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 12A Konstruktorska St, 02-673 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time." Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.