(Junior / Senior) (M/F/O)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop structure and design of geospatial software
- Build features to enhance user experience working with large codebases
- Development and maintenance of highly-scalable applications (2D and 3D) across different industries as part of an agile software development team
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Support us in choosing new tools and technologies
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Experience with web application frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.js
- Understanding of design, layout and color principles
- Familiarity with graphic design applications like Adobe Suite
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering) or experience to compensate for it
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Great team player, reliable coworker and enthusiastic innovator
We Offer You
- Have a great impact on our product, future development process and utilized tech stack
- Dynamic culture and flat hierarchy
- Opportunity to experiment with any new technologies and tools
- Flexible working hours with high focus on a good Work-Life-Balance
- Regular remote events (Game night, Quiz, Chatter …) to stay connected.
- Team spirit and a passion for geospatial technology
If you are looking for a job in a technically minded setting don´t hesitate to send us your application (either in German or English) by using the reference number 12/2021. Don´t forget to mention your salary expectations and your possible start date.
Please send your documents to:
Division Hexagon Geospatial
Margaretenstr. 70/I/1, 1050 Wien
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +49 89 / 96106 – 4719.
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.
About Division Hexagon Geospatial / Intergraph Ges.m.b.H.
In today’s highly-connected world, geospatial data surrounds us. It follows us everywhere we go and informs everything we do. As geospatial data begins to be used in more and more industries Hexagon Geospatial seeks to gather the flow of geospatial data and transform it into useful information.
Our company helps you make sense of the dynamically changing world. We enable you to envision, experience and communicate geographic information. Our technology provides you the form to design, develop and deliver solutions that solve complex, real-world challenges. Ultimately, this is realized through our creative software products and platforms.
Hexagon Geospatial always follows the new technological trends, which ensures we get the most advanced systems that exist in the area.
Our priority is to deliver products, platforms and solutions that make our customers successful. Hexagon Geospatial is focused on developing technology that displays and interprets information in a personalized, meaningful way. We enable you to transform location-based content into dynamic and usable business information that creatively conveys the answers you need.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.