Junior Project Accountant | (Temporary position for 1 year)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
We are searching for a Junior Project Accounting department in our office Warsaw, Poland, at earliest possible date.
Individuals will perform standard tasks related to project accounting tasks (prepare, analyse and summarize information relative to implementation of service projects).
Duties will include
- Working directly with PMs (Project Manager) in respect of set up and continued maintenance of the project cost including labour, products and contingency budgets.
- Contract review for financial information.
- Monitor the status of resource allocation in PM’s project schedule (MS Project Server), compare to financial estimates in Project Accounting.
- Prepare Journal entries and run month-end project cycle per the close calendar.
- Advise management team if there are issues that have been communicated regarding a project.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or business-related degree
- Proficient English and speaking and writing capability
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Overall knowledge of general accounting is a strong plus
We Offer You
- Working in an international environment
- Attractive salary
- Good working atmosphere
This call for applications is addressed to all suitable applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, belief, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Send your application by e-mail: email@example.com
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realizing the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 40 Stawki St, 01-040 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time. " Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.
Hexagon’s Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial division improves the resilience and sustainability of the world’s critical services and infrastructure. Our solutions turn complex data about people, places and assets into meaningful information and capabilities for better, faster decision-making in public safety, utilities, defense, transportation and government.