Marketing Automation Specialist
Locations: Leuven, Belgium; or Norcross, Georgia USA
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be an expert in deploying demand generating campaigns in Pardot, our marketing automation system. Acting as a tactical contributor, you will be fully in charge of executing marketing campaigns as well as constructing components for larger communication projects. You will build assets including emails, landing pages and forms. You will measure the success of the campaigns and manage the lead flow from lead generation to conversion into customers.
- Translate project requirements and build campaigns in Pardot, our marketing automation platform to support lead nurturing, lead scoring, event promotion and data management
- Produce marketing campaign assets including emails, landing pages and forms within a marketing automation editor
- Perform quality assurance on assets and programs
- Report on campaign performance, including results
YOUR MUST HAVES
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in marketing and demand generation
- 2+ years of experience in one or more automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, etc.)
- Understanding of email marketing techniques, best practices and metrics
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- Problem-solving attitude, organized and detail-oriented
- Familiar with Salesforce and how important it is to provide the Sales team with qualified leads
- Solid communication skills in both spoken and written English
- You are creative with technical ability
WORK WITH US
- We have a bottom-up approach, so your input and ideas will always play a crucial role on our company’s bottom-line.
- You will quickly see the impact of your work in real life, not just in reports.
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows.
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other every day.
Please include a motivation letter with your application.