Marketing Program Manager, Belgium
Luciad's Marketing Department is looking for a Marketing Program Manager, to lead the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to engage, inform, and convert prospects into sales accepted leads.
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will be an expert in developing strategies and demand generation campaigns that weave together multiple marketing disciplines that speak to our prospects’ needs, are brand consistent, and drive qualified leads through the pipeline. The Marketing Program Manager will lead the planning and the execution of integrated marketing campaigns to engage, inform, and convert prospects into sales accepted leads. You will combine strategic planning with hands-on program creation, and are comfortable owning goals, programs, as well as supporting the day-to-day tactical needs of a busy team. Reporting in to the Global VP Marketing.
Develop integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization, across demand generation, project management, web and online marketing, corporate communications, content marketing, social media, creative services, events, field and partner marketing, sales teams, and 3rd parties. This will include:
- Gaining deep understanding of Hexagon Geospatial target audience segment and creating tailored programs for the key decision makers and influencers.
- Working with cross-functional groups including product management, product marketing, marcom and content to develop the overarching strategy and approach for the target audience.
- Cooperate with the local sales leads to develop local marketing programs.
- Cooperate with the Channel Marketing manager to develop and carry out channel marketing programs
- Coordinating the various external/internal teams working on marketing and sales campaigns.
- Cooperate with the Marketing Data & Strategy division to monitor, analyze and evaluate marketing programs to determine current and predict future performance and effectiveness.
- Budget management
- Masters degree in marketing, economics or business management.
- Ability to work across groups and drive results with external and internal constituents.
- Strong project management skills required. Ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs on both a strategic and tactical level.
- Creative thinker that is comfortable bringing new ideas to the table.
- Problem-solving attitude, organized and detail-oriented.
- Solid communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- You are creative with technical ability.
By joining Luciad's team, you'll have countless opportunities to develop your skills within a creative atmosphere that encourages innovation and a dynamic exchange of ideas between employees around the world. We are continually identifying new opportunities in technology, asking what’s possible and looking for new ways to solve challenges. If you’re up for the challenge, join us!