Order Administrator Germany/Austria
Location: Warsaw, Poland
We are searching for Order Administrator position in our office Warsaw, Poland, at earliest possible date.
Individuals will perform standard tasks related to order receiving, verification, procurement, invoice processing, billing, and reconciliation, as well as assist the country management team.
Duties will include
- Contract review for financial information and reporting requirements
- Set up of projects in the internal financial systems per corporate policy and defined workflow guidelines
- Client order review for the compliance with contract, offer and other supporting documents
- Procurement of Intercompany and third-party software for solution implementation
- Processing of incoming invoices in ERP system
- Issuing of maintenance invoices to clients
- Performing monthly reconciliations on accounts in charge
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or business related degree
- Proficient English and advanced German speaking and writing capability
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Overall knowledge of general accounting is a strong plus
- Ability to understand contract language (German and English)
We Offer You
- Working in an international environment
- Attractive salary
- Good working atmosphere
This call for applications is addressed to all suitable applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, belief, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Send your application by e-mail: email@example.com
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realizing the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 40 Stawki St, 01-040 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time. " Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.
Hexagon’s Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial division improves the resilience and sustainability of the world’s critical services and infrastructure. Our solutions turn complex data about people, places and assets into meaningful information and capabilities for better, faster decision-making in public safety, utilities, defense, transportation and government.