Post Sales Engineer M.App Portfolio (M/F) - Vienna
Location: Vienna, Austria
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and provide sales and training opportunities to the sales organization.
- Build strong relationships, becoming the liaison between Hexagon Geospatial development teams, partners and customers.
- Provide consulting and solution-oriented 2nd level support for Hexagon Geospatial M.App Portfolio products.
- Work with Partners and customers providing product information, direction and solutions to common issues.
This job requires candidates with a broad education background, technical skills and experience in Information Technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or a Technical diploma with at least 4 years of IT experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion for new technology learning both through training and self-teachings.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Communicate professionally both written and verbally in German and English.
- Ability to travel at least twice a year to the United States and the EU.
- Experience with Microsoft servers, .Net, IIS and security including Active directory, LDAP, network security protocols.
- Previous experience in web development working with Java Script, CSS, XML, and JSON.
- Basic understanding of Oracle Java.
- Experience with relational databases (ORACLE and/or MSSQL Server and/or PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge related to Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
Hexagon Geospatial offers a career using the latest software technologies in a truly high-tech international environment, comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to your professional development.
Our corporate culture is one of flexibility, team spirit, candidness, and personal engagement.
Get to know us better, please visit our #MyGeoStory page.
About Hexagon Geospatial
Hexagon Geospatial helps you make sense of the dynamically changing world. Hexagon Geospatial provides the software products and platforms to a large variety of customers through direct sales, channel partners and other Hexagon businesses. Hexagon Geospatial is a part of Hexagon. For more information, visit www.hexagongeospatial.com.
Hexagon Geospatial is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXAB; hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon has more than 16,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 3.4bn USD.