Location: North America
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries.
Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
For North America, we are looking for a Presales Engineer to support the presales team.
The Presales Engineer at Hexagon enables the link between customers, the Hexagon sales force, and our technical organization. You will be part of the USA & Canada Presales team which help customers understand how our technical capabilities can address their challenges. The Presales team provide technical consultancy in the form of requirements matching, working out a solution for a proposal and development of examples and proof of concepts where needed.
You will work from the office but will be regularly on the road to assist in technical pre-sales meetings and present our products and capabilities during trade fares, and customer meetings. You listen, answer, and provide input to the roadmap to steer where our state-of-the-art products evolve.
- Explain and convince in prospect meetings in sync with our sales staff. Use active listening skills to understand customer needs, using your domain knowledge, product understanding, and creativity to define the best technical solution;
- Evangelize at trade shows: Showcase our capabilities, listen to the prospect’s interests and pain points, generate leads, make compelling presentations.
- Help prospects reach a successful evaluation of the Hexagon technology.
- Create high quality Go To Market material as input to the sales and marketing team including:
- Battlecards, presentations, screenshots, videos, demos that highlight the core strengths of the Hexagon technology;
- Capture reference stories and demo scenarios provide inspiration to sales and marketing for collateral.
- Assess the competition, gather customer requirements, and analyze market trends to provide input to the Hexagon technology roadmap
- Support the technical, organizational and creative part of building proposals, white papers, and answering general customer questions.
- Develop long-term relationship with customers and gain understanding of their organization, business goals and challenges.
- You will report to the USA & Canada Presales Director
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience creating compelling documents to achieve high quality supporting material
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
- Customer-oriented, positive, and friendly attitude
- Passionate about our core markets and/or geospatial technologies
- Attention to detail and visual quality
- Have followed programming courses or practiced software engineering in a prior job
- Knowledge of software architectures, design patterns
- Team player who can also work independently
- Experience in GIS, Transportation, Defence, Government domain is an advantage
Hexagon offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
Are You Interested in this Vacancy?
Please send your application documents to:
Gaston Geenslaan 11
+32 16 23 95 91