Location: North America
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries.
Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
Hexagon is searching for an experienced Proposal Manager to manage and create proposals in support of the North America business.
- Coordinate and manage overall proposal development process, establish timelines, assign tasks, and lead cross-functional team while providing regular status updates resulting in professional and timely preparation of bids & proposals
- Ability to re-write / edit proposal responses after review from stakeholders ensuring key themes are consistently woven across the documents
- Proactively work with subject matter experts, translating their inputs into effective business proposals & re-usable content and templates for more efficient responses
- Ability to understand RFP requirements along with general knowledge of our software solutions
- Drive continuous improvement of proposal generation process while leveraging technology and innovate methods to manage proposal responses, including task management, document storage and collaboration
- Coordinate all aspects of the proposal management process from beginning to end
- Plan proposal project schedules, managing each response as an individual project with task assignments
- Leverage technology and innovate methods to manage proposal responses, including task management, document storage, and collaboration
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at a senior level and with customers
- Provide regular status updates to the stakeholders on proposal activity progress
- Build relationships with stakeholders who contribute to proposal responses, including sales, technical presales, marketing, product teams, finance, legal, contracts and service delivery
- Superior technical writing skills, emphasizing clear, concise, and compelling messaging
- Must possess effective delegation, coordination, and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail including ability to manage a proposal document database and recall previously generated content for future proposals
- Clear communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Embrace an environment where continued education leads to personal growth and impacts professional development
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Project & proficient in other aspects of Office
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing
- Preferred Master’s degree in English or Communications with certificate in Technical Writing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in proposal management, proposal writing or technical writing for IT software solutions
- \Member of Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) is a plus
Hexagon offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
Are You Interested in this Vacancy?
Please send your application documents to:
Gaston Geenslaan 11
+32 16 23 95 91