Regional Sales Director, DACH
The Luciad Sales & Distributions department is looking for a Sales Director for the DACH region
Are you in for innovation? Do you want to take up the challenge?
Luciad is now part of Hexagon, a high-tech international software company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium. A leading global provider of design, measurement, and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data. Hexagon is committed to innovation, advancing groundbreaking information technologies and creating synergies across all its businesses, enabling customers to take advantage of its entire manufacturing, geospatial and industrial portfolio.
Luciad is the leading provider of innovative situational awareness solutions for Mission-Critical applications in Security, Maritime and Aviation operations. Our applications simplify the lives of developers and end users with advanced visual analytics that allow them to unlock the potential of real time location intelligence and create the foundations for next generation geospatial systems.
Founded in 1999, Luciad serves clients worldwide through a network of subsidiaries and resellers in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We work with leading organizations such as Airbus Defence and Space, Lufthansa Systems, NATO, Lockheed Martin and Thales.
As the Regional Sales Director for the DACH-Region you are responsible for the business operations in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
You report to the Vice President EMEA-Region and have overall P&L responsibility for the DACH-Region.
- Full responsibility over all Sales of Software, Services and Maintenance in the DACH-Region
- Management of local staff
- Management and build-up of the local partner network
- Responsibility to draft and execute plans and budgets relating to:
- Marketing (in collaboration with Marketing department)
- Hiring and Human Resources (in collaboration with HR department)
- Delivery of Services projects (in collaboration with Services department).
The Regional Sales Director is a blend of a sales person with strong business acumen and “hunter” attitude, combined with an organized and structured general management approach.WHO ARE YOU?
- A leader in your own right, with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- A driven individual with a proven track record of business development and/or account management for at least 5 years
- Experience dealing with governmental (especially MOD), local government, and B2B
- A natural listener, with good communication skills
- Proficient in German and fluent business English
- Good administrative skills in follow-up with customers and prospects
- Willing to travel is a significant part of the function
- The ideal candidate is based in the DACH region
Luciad, now part of the larger Hexagon organization, offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.