In the Software Industry (M/W/D) 32 – 40 hours / week
Location:Munich (Ismaning Office), Germany
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a competent contact person for customers, business partners and suppliers, you support our sales team in EMEA in close cooperation
- You process orders and maintenance contracts for the EMEA region from incoming orders to handover to the finance department
- For our Data as a Service (DaaS) business in Germany, you create, send and monitor invoices and create and process supplier orders
- You monitor the maintenance contracts regarding extensions, renewals and billing
- You create opportunities and quotes for all types of orders in our central CRM system (Salesforce).
- You have completed commercial education and qualification, or a comparable qualification
- You have already been able to gain relevant professional experience in an international software company
- You have relevant professional experience in sales and order administration
- You are an experienced user of the Salesforce platform
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office
- You are business fluent in German and English
- You are characterized by an independent and responsible working style as well as your hands-on mentality and your communication skills
- Flexibility and the joy of new, exciting tasks complete your profile
What We Offer You
- Independent and responsible work in a team structure
- Dynamic, open and team-oriented corporate culture in a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours with high focus on a good Work-Life-Balance
- Attractive remuneration structures and interesting social benefits, such as our employer-financed company pension scheme
- An international working environment
Want to take a look behind the scenes? Watch #MyGeoStory about some of our employees.
If you are looking for a job in an international team setting don´t hesitate to send us your application (either in German or English) by using the reference number 31/2020. Don´t forget to mention your salary expectations and your possible start date.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +49 89 / 96106 – 4719.
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.