Sales Manager Benelux
WANT TO BECOME A LEADER? START WITH A LEADING COMPANY
Luciad is a high-tech international software company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium. Luciad is the leading provider of innovative situational awareness solutions for Mission-Critical applications in Security, Maritime and Aviation operations. Its international customer base includes prominent companies and organizations such as Airbus Defence & Space, Thales, Lockheed Martin, Eurocontrol, NATO, Sagem, Boeing and many others.
Luciad is looking for a Sales Manager for the Benelux region based in Belgium. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for daily account management as well as business development in the Benelux market as well as for key European Accounts of NATO and Eurocontrol.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A leader in your own right, with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- A driven individual with a proven track record of business development and/or account management for at least 5 years
- A natural listener, with good communication skills and enjoys giving presentations
- Excellent English, Dutch and French language communication skills
- Willingness to travel around 40-50%
- Experience dealing with governmental, local government and B2B
- An existing network in Defense Area and NATO is an asset
The Sales Manager Benelux will report to the Vice President EMEA Region and have full accountability for all the business generated within his/her assigned territory. You will be focus predominantly in the acquisition of new clients, as well as expansion of the current customer account base.
- Full responsibility over all Sales of Software, Services and Maintenance in the Benelux region
- Territory management: Prospecting, Customer Segmentation, Customer visit
- Account Management & Development within the NATO & Eurocontrol Account
- Customer Engagement: Prepare presentations focused on customer needs and present on executive meetings, webcast, conferences, etc.
- Negotiation and contract acceptance
- Deliver forecasting for the Benelux region
- Pipeline Management: leads, opportunity development, forecasting
- Management and build-up of the local partner network
- Responsibility to draft and execute plans and budgets relating to internal stakeholders: Marketing, Human Resources, etc.
Luciad offers a host of career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. We encourage our employees to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community.
Along with a competitive remuneration package that includes fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.