Sales Manager (M/F/O)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for daily management of existing accounts as well as active development of business in Poland. The Sales Manager will report to the Sales Director CEE and have full accountability for the business generated within the assigned territory. The Sales Manager will be focused predominantly on the acquisition of new clients, as well as expansion of the current customer base and serve as the primary point of contact for customers and prospects.
Your responsibilities are:
- Territory management: Prospecting, Customer Segmentation, Customer visits
- Customer Engagement: demos, executive meetings, webcast, conferences, etc.
- Pipeline Management: leads, opportunity development
- Managing the complete project lifecycle from initial contact until final contract acceptance
- Interaction with internal stakeholders: Pre-sales, Legal Department, Technical Team, Marketing
- Demand generation: marketing initiatives, conferences, strategic partnerships
- Develop productive and profitable working relationships
- A driven individual with a proven track record in sales management or business development for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of the software market
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle
- Familiar with MS/Office 365 and Salesforce
- Availability to travel up to 50%
- Business fluent: English; additional languages are beneficial
- Proficient in Entrepreneurial attitude
The following skills are beneficial:
- Existing network in the Geospatial Industry
- Familiar with Public Tenders processes
We Offer You
We offer an interesting and challenging job in global organization, a comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to your professional development and personal achievement. If you have a great attitude and a passion for Sales in an environment that is challenging and yet rewarding, you should consider a career with Hexagon.
This position is open to all suitable candidates regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, belief, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Are You Interested in this Vacancy?
Send your application on e-mail: PL-HR@hexagon.com
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realising the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 12A Konstruktorska St, 02-673 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time." (Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process).
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.