Salesforce Administrator (M/F/O)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
The Salesforce Administrator will serve in a three-person team to oversee Salesforce/FinancialForce. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce.com analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 300+ internal users, 300+ partner community users, and thousands of customer community users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work within the System Change process and ticketing system to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with FinancialForce, Communities, Lightning Experience, Salesforce CPQ, Pardot, AvaTax, and DataLoader-type tools a plus
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
We Offer You
We offer an interesting and challenging job in global organization, a comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to your professional development and personal achievement. If you have a great attitude and a passion for working in an environment that is challenging and yet rewarding, you should consider a career with Hexagon.
This position is open to all suitable candidates regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, belief, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Are You Interested in this Vacancy?
Send your application on e-mail: PL-HR@hexagon.com
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realising the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 12A Konstruktorska St, 02-673 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time." (Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process).
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.