Senior Web Developer, Belgium
Hexagon Geospatial is seeking a Sr. User Experience Consultant – Web Experience to participate in the definition, implementation and evolution of its corporate website experience.
Hexagon Geospatial helps you make sense of the dynamically changing world. We enable you to envision, experience and communicate geographic information. Our technology provides you the form to design, develop and deliver solutions that solve complex, real-world challenges. Hexagon Geospatial is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B), a leading global provider of design, measurement, and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data.
The individual will perform a variety of tasks and will use a wide degree of creativity, while being flexible and having a can-do mentality while problem solving. Experience working with multiple content management systems (CMS) and Marketing Automation is desired. The position requires at least three years of experience as a web developer, preferably using SiteCore. Candidates must have extensive experience working on a customer facing corporate website.
Successful applicants will work in a fast-paced team environment, alongside creative and marketing professionals, providing technical leadership to achieve team goals. Agile practices are used for planning and execution of projects.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or technical equivalent
- 3+ years of recent experience in web development
- 2+ years of experience with the Microsoft Web Platform: ASP.Net, MVC, C#, MVC, Razor, WebAPI, TFS and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with .NET based content management systems, preferably Sitecore
- Experience with SQL Server, MongoDb
- Experience with client-side scripting libraries, such as AngularJS, jQuery, and KnockoutJS
- Should have some requirement gathering experience, creating basic SDLC phase delivery documents
- Strongly grounded in software development methodologies
- Experience in utilizing Agile development principles in development methodology, requirements analysis and planning.
- Ability to troubleshoot applications quickly and effectively
- SOLID principles and best practices
- Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Establishes and maintains productive working relationship with internal and external contacts. Must be able to work in a team environment and share knowledge