Services Project Manager, Belgium
As spearhead of your project team of highly-skilled software engineers, you build up a partnership with the customer to deliver a tailored, Luciad technology based solution that generates optimal business benefit from the available geospatial enabled data.
Want to become a Leader? Join a Leading Company
Luciad delivers geospatial situational awareness solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations.
From common operational picture to critical decisions based on visual analytics, real-time location intelligence, and geospatial situational awareness solutions, our technology allows developers to deliver such state-of-the-art systems and run them in the cloud, on premise, or in vehicles.
From safeguarding critical assets, optimizing air traffic, to creating the digital infrastructure for smart cities, we help customers around the world realize intuitive planning, command and control systems. Our customers depend on Luciad for high performance visualization and geospatial analytics that allows them to implement scalable solutions.
“Connect, visualize, analyze, act” is both our method and our motto.
For our Services team we are looking for a project manager who wants to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology projects for international top companies.
Drive your team forward!
After discovering the power of our Luciad products, you take on projects to deliver suitable solutions for our customers. Your tasks involve:
- Define the scope and analyze the impact of your project in order to guarantee a clear insight into the needs and the goals to be achieved.
- Draw up a project plan (timing, allocation of resources, etc.) in order to realize the required project within the predetermined timing, budget and objectives.
- Challenge, facilitate and follow-up the work performed by your project team members in order to finish the project within the set criteria (time, budget, quality, etc.
- Bring clarity to your project’s steering board on status and planning.
- Work with other people in the Luciad organization to ensure product evolutions, marketing, and reporting are aligned with your projects.
Who are you?
You know what comes into play to deliver a software solution to a customer: you know the importance of understanding the customer’s needs, see the involved risks and how to plan for it. You are able to grasp and moderate technical key discussions, support your team to overcome challenging situations and ensure high quality delivery by applying the required software quality assurance.
This translates into:
- University degree in Informatics or Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- At least 2 years of experience in software delivery project management
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Knowledge of software architectures and object oriented programming principles
- Affinity with project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMI, Agile
- High professionalism to cooperate with challenging, international customers base
- “We can do it”-attitude combined with realism on what needs to be done and said
- Geospatial domain knowledge is considered a plus
Luciad offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.