Services Software Engineer
Location: Leuven, Belgium
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
In this international, high tech environment, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Services team in Leuven, Belgium.
Work with cutting-edge visualization APIs for domain leading customers
Hexagon Geospatial delivers geospatial software solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations. Our applications simplify the lives of developers and end users with advanced visual analytics that allow them to unlock the potential of real time location intelligence and create the foundations for next generation geospatial systems.
Combine software development, training and consultancy
In our agile software development approach, we analyse the needs of our customers and propose solutions. You participate in the entire development cycle of attractive and high performant applications, from analysis and design over development and testing.
By providing training at the customer’s site, you advise and assist our customer’s development teams in using our products optimally. This experience will allow you to further develop your geospatial experience and domain knowledge and provide consultancy to customers worldwide.
Strong technical skills combined with a “How can we help you?”-attitude
We are looking for a Software Engineer with the following profile:
- University degree in Informatics or Computer Science, or equivalent by experience
- Experience as Java Software Developer for at least 3 years
- Domain knowledge in development of geospatial applications is considered a plus
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- You seek solutions rather then only see problems
- You like to take up new technological evolutions and discover how they can benefit our customers
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and one additional language
- You are flexible to travel occasionally to support our customers on-site.
Join a dynamic SME culture in an international context
- You will be welcomed in an international high-tech company, with highly skilled colleagues where diversity is our key factor of success;
- We have a great team which you will not only support but who will also inspire and support you;
- Every day will be unique thanks to the variety of responsibilities and tasks;
- We are enthusiastic to have people on board with long-term career prospects and welcome everyone who has the ability and desire to grow and develop their skills with education and training;
- Our open culture and environment value hard work and efforts by offering interesting benefits, sharing knowledge, inspiring people and having fun at the workplace!
Are You Interested in this Vacancy?
Please send your application documents to:
Gaston Geenslaan 11
+32 16 23 95 91