Software Developer (M/F/O)
Location: Łódź, Poland
We are searching for a Software Developer in our office in Łódź, Poland, at the earliest possible date.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Geospatial division creates solutions that deliver a 5D smart digital reality with insight into what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
We create powerful and intuitive server, web and mobile products for collecting, analysing, rendering and delivering geospatial data.
As a member of a team responsible for GeoMedia WebMap you will have an opportunity to use your expertise in engineering and UX design to architect, develop and deliver client apps (web and mobile) for customers all over the world, by writing high-quality code.
- Software development to build complex and high-quality products and solutions
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new technologies and solutions in Hexagon Geospatial products
- Actively participate as a Scrum Team member
- Share knowledge and interact with other teams (development, QA, support)
- Contributing to constant process improvement
Required Knowledge & Expertise
- Experience in software development (2 years for Regular, 3-5 years for Senior)
- Good skills in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, Mercurial or Git
- Good knowledge of unit, functional and integration testing
- Fluent communication in English
- Willingness to acquire new competences
- Communicative team player, yet self-sufficient
- Problem solving and focused on code quality mindset
- Experience in Continuous Integration (Maven, Npm, Jenkins)
- Analytical and math skills (algorithm analysis, graph theory)
- Experience in Agile development (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of GIS topics
We Offer You
- Work on industry leading GIS software used throughout the world
- Opportunities to grow and develop your skills
- Work on innovative projects
- Work in an international environment
- Great working atmosphere
- Permanent employment contract
- Hybrid model work
- Private health care
- Sports and family packages
- Group life insurance
This call for applications is addressed to all suitable applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, religion, belief, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Send your application by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realising the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 12A Konstruktorska St, 02-673 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time." Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.