Intergraph Computer Services - Romania
Intergraph Computer Services (ICS) is a registered Romanian company headquartered in Bucharest. Since 1995, ICS has implemented a wide range of solutions that integrate data management, location intelligence, specialized workflows, and advanced technologies to generate actionable information to help their customers make wiser operational, tactical, and strategic decisions.
Intergraph Computer Services is committed to developing complex geospatial solutions that combine data and information to enable effective decision-making for a broad range of key industries.
From being pioneers in the local geospatial market to becoming well-established experts with a solid engineering heritage that includes open standards, their main objective is to understand the customers’ real needs and by developing state‐of‐the‐art solutions that streamline their daily activities and solve their business problems.
Intergraph Computer Services is the geospatial solutions provider for more than 100 national, regional, and local government agencies, as well as utilities and telecommunications companies, and local administrations from Romania and the Republic of Moldova.
As a Hexagon Geospatial Platinum Partner, Intergraph Computer Services serves the following areas:
- Republic of Moldova
- Local and Central Public Administration
- Public Safety
- Defense and Intelligence
- Research and Education
- Smart City
- Deployment and configuration of tailored vertical solutions based on Hexagon Geospatial or Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure technologies, depending on the customers’ requirements.
- Installation, Configuration, and Development competencies with all technologies belonging to Power Portfolio®, Hexagon Smart M.App®, Public Safety, and G/Technology.
- Configuration, implementation, and technical support for Hexagon PPM technologies.
- Product Development Center for vertical solutions dedicated to local administration, government, utilities, and public safety deployed on a private cloud or on-premises.
- Relational Databases Management Systems (common formats): development, administration, customer support.
- Data and Information Management analysis and design for organizations.
SC Termoficare Oradea SA manages the transmission and distribution of the heating energy network in Oradea city, Romania. The company manages 219.5 km of heating infrastructure that supports over 63,000 households, 226 public institutions, and approximately 1937 economical agents in the area.
The heating transport and distribution network managed by SC Termoficare Oradea SA has a complex design and would require significant modification upgrades in order to ensure long-term sustainability of the system and also reduce energy losses. To this end, SC Termoficare Oradea SA is revitalizing the heating energy network with a centralized transport and distribution system, to provide a sustainable urban heating system with affordable prices for the people of Oradea City.
The company chose ICS to implement a specialized geospatial software solution for managing the infrastructure of the heating energy network, centralizing its asset data, and integrating with other enterprise systems, while enhancing its ability to make strategic decisions.
The solution integrates all data and workflows in a centralized database, allowing controlled concurrent access for multiple users. Based on GeoMedia Smart Client, the solution facilitates communication with their stakeholders, from regulatory authorities to their customers, the citizens of Oradea.
On SC Termoficare Oradea SA's website, citizens can view the real-time status of the heating system. Furthermore, when an outage occurs, the system also notifies the affected customers, both via SMS and e-mail, with a summary that includes the duration, the outage reasons, and the estimated time for return of service.