A Complete Suite of Photogrammetry Software Tools
IMAGINE Photogrammetry Overview
How do you consolidate multiple photogrammetry projects into a single, fast, manageable workflow? Is it possible to reach new levels of production throughput without compromising the detail and accuracy your customers expect or the functionality you have grown accustomed to? How do you handle photogrammetric projects with a variety of different data types and formats?
Today, photogrammetry and production mapping experts are under pressure to produce more in less time, while maintaining a rigorous degree of accuracy. Hexagon’s Geospatial division understands this challenge and builds the tools to help you accomplish your goals on time, in scope, and to the preferred accuracy.
IMAGINE Photogrammetry, a seamlessly integrated collection of software tools, enables you to transform raw imagery into reliable data layers required for all digital mapping, raster processing, GIS raster analysis, and 3D visualization needs.
IMAGINE Photogrammetry Capabilities
- Building Footprint Extraction from Point Cloud Data tech talk
- Geospatial Industry: Get the Most Out of AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning - Part 1
- Geospatial Industry: Get the Most Out of AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning - Part 2
- MosaicPro Optimal Seamline Generation Method tech talk
- Quarry Volume Change Identification and Computation with ERDAS IMAGINE
- Point Cloud (LIDAR) Processing Demonstration
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Update 3 Release Guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Update 2 Release Guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Release Guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2020 Product Description
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 Release Guide
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2018 Product Description
- Image Compression in ERDAS IMAGINE
- Supported Data Formats in ERDAS IMAGINE
- Producer Field Guide
- Online Help