Tecnogeo specializes in development and implementation of geospatial solutions focused on Smart Cities, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and enterprise geospatial platforms for public administrations and business companies.
- Development of solutions - Broad portfolio of solutions for Smart Cities
- Integration - Experts in implementation of third party technologies such as Hexagon Geospatial distributors, OGC members
- Custom-made projects - Expert team providing solutions in the geospatial sector, both in consulting and development areas
- Qualified technical support - Focused on providing high quality support to their customers
- Advisory Service - Definition of process strategies and workflow optimization
- Training - Wide portfolio of trainings and webcasts
Areas ServedAs a Hexagon Geospatial Premium Partner, they serve the following countries:
- Smart Cities
- National Mapping Agencies
- Asset Management
- Natural Resources
Managing territorial information for more than 20 years and using Hexagon Geospatial technologies, they develop applications focused on the specific needs of their customers.
The Spanish Earth Observation Program consists of two complementary satellites, one carrying an optical sensor to serve civilian needs. PAZ is the name of the complementary satellite carrying a SAR sensor to serve the security and defense needs of Spain.
The National Institute of Aerospace Technology (INTA) in Spain is the government agency responsible for launching major aerospace projects like PAZ, and is managing all of the spatial modeling and imagery analysis of the data provided by the satellite. With such a broad scope of functionality, the INTA needed a powerful and flexible solution.
To find this solution, INTA turned to Hexagon Geospatial partner Tecnogeo. The organization decided to implement ERDAS IMAGINE, which will allow it to perform a wide variety of advanced remote sensing analysis as well as spatial modeling.
For more information on PAZ satellite visit http://www.hexagongeospatial.com/about-us/news/hexagon-geospatial-and-tecnogeo-supporting-satellite-imagery-analysis-in-spain