How Real-time Big Data Exploitation Leads to Optimized Operations for the Aviation Industry
It’s estimated that 39 million flights were operated worldwide in 2019. Some industry experts predict that number will double by 2025. Congestion in the air traffic network is only one of the growing problems affecting airlines, passengers, and national air navigation services and regulators. When you add rising UAV trends, severe weather hazards, noise and air pollution issues, airport safety, and increased market competition into the equation, the painful realities of the aviation industry come clearly into focus.
Exploiting big data to optimize operations can provide answers to many of today’s top challenges and concerns. In this webinar, Hexagon’s experts will discuss and explore:
- The Big Data Revolution in Aviation
- How to Connect Hundreds of Data Types
- Analyzing Information on the Fly for Smarter Decision Making
- Visualizing 2D and 3D Data Views in Real Time
- Real-World Applications and Use Cases