Eligibility Guidelines for Hexagon Geospatial Nonprofit Pricing Discount and Program
To be eligible to participate in the Hexagon Geospatial (“Hexagon”) discount pricing program, an applicant must be a nonprofit and non-governmental organization (“NPO”) with recognized legal status in its respective country (equal to 501(c)(3) status under the United States Internal Revenue Code). An NPO must prove its tax-exempt status with current tax documents from its country of residence. Eligible NPOs must also operate on a not-for-profit basis with the following main areas of activity:
- Promotion of education
- Promotion of social and welfare care
- Promotion of cultural and historical activities
- Promotion of nature and environmental protection
- Other charitable purposes, with the aim of promoting the common good
Any organization that does not meet the criteria outlined above is ineligible for Hexagon discount pricing. Ineligible organizations include, without limitation:
- Nonprofit organizations that have not obtained recognized legal status in their respective country
- Schools, academic institutions, or universities
- Government instrumentalities or agencies
- Religious organizations
- Healthcare organizations, including, but not limited to, hospitals, nursing institutions, health insurance organizations, health plans, and healthcare networks
- Business and professional organizations
- Sports, athletic, recreational, and social activities
- Legislative and political activity organizations
- Labor or fraternal organizations
- Advocacy organizations
- Commerce and trade organizations
NPOs requesting Hexagon discounted pricing must accept Hexagon’s standard agreement for such products, as a condition of access to the products. Products will be distributed only to eligible NPOs and not to individuals. NPOs cannot share, transfer, or resell Hexagon products with other organizations or otherwise violate the terms of the Hexagon agreement.
NPOs that endorse, support or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or socio-economic background are not eligible to participate in the Hexagon discount pricing program. NPOs must be willing and able to confirm that they do not discriminate for any of these reasons in order to receive products.
Hexagon reserves the right to grant or deny an NPO application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time without notice. Selections are made at Hexagon’s sole discretion and are not subject to external review.