Berger-Levrault is an international software manufacturer responsible for developing and implementing management solutions for many sectors, including government, health, and education. In response to the digital revolution, they are committed to quality customer service and remarkable innovation.
Berger-Levrault Spain aims to derive valuable information from quality data for both private companies and local public administration. They provide the tools needed to improve territorial information and maintain municipal digital cartography.
Solutions by Hexagon’s Geospatial division, such as GeoMedia® and ERDAS IMAGINE®, are delivered in Spain through the Tecnogeo Berger-Levrault brand to more than 150 customers.
As a Hexagon Geospatial Platinum Partner, Berger-Levrault serves clients in Spain.
- Defense and Intelligence
- Local Public Administration
- Smart Cities
- Urban Planning
- Forestry and Agriculture
- Natural Resources
- Education and Research
- Energy (Oil and Gas and Renewable)
- Deployment of solutions by Hexagon’s Geospatial division designed to meet customer requirements
- Integration with back office and other data generation systems
- Solutions development for Local Public Administration
- Tailored services