Luciad ATC Playback: Effective Air Traffic Control Decision Making
Hexagon Geospatial's Luciad ATC Playback is a EUROCONTROL-approved solution capable of efficiently replaying, visualizing and analyzing simulated and recorded air traffic data, providing users the insights they need for effective ATC decision-making.
Users benefit from the interactive and easy-to-use capabilities of Luciad ATC Playback, which provide them with valuable insight into air traffic simulation data in an efficient way. Luciad ATC Playback also includes strong reporting capabilities, which are essential during ATC analysis and the decision-making phase.
Luciad ATC Playback delivers a number of critical features for air traffic analysis in the Aviation domain, including:
- Graphical and dynamic replay of simulated and recorded traffic and analysis data
- Powerful filtering and styling for customized visualization
- 2D and 3D reporting capability to stakeholders for strategic air space and airport traffic capacity planning, including videos and live demos
- Advanced textual and graphic capabilities to support airport capacity analysis, including airport movement density, statistics on taxiway usage, and graphical taxiway delays
- Combine simulated data such as TAAM, RAMS, and SIMMOD with other data sources including Microsoft Bing Maps and ASTERIX to increase insight, and enable validation
- Available as a ready-to-use application or a set of components that can be used for custom development
Luciad ATC Playback is the product of choice in Aviation for ANSP organizations and customers such as DFS Aviation Services, Skyguide, EUROCONTROL, NATS, Aena, NavCanada, Netherlands Aerospace Center (NLR), SICTA, Air Traffic Navigation Services (ATNS), IDS and MCR LLC.