Hexagon Geospatial Software Maintenance Program
What is it?
Software Maintenance is a comprehensive support program available to all customers on a yearly subscription basis. This program provides quick and thorough assistance to specific issues, involving you in the process.
When you purchase a Software Maintenance contract, you always receive the most recent product updates and fixes as well as support.
What do you get?
- Access to our Support Portal – direct access to technical support analysts.
- Logging and tracking of your specific issues.
- Automatic no-cost upgrades to all major and minor software versions.
- Hexagon Geospatial access to your environment via remote desktop sharing for troubleshooting issues, if you choose.
- Access to our Hexagon Geospatial Community.
To get in touch with our support analysts, use the Support Portal to submit a support ticket to Hexagon Geospatial, or place a phone call. Both the Support Portal and the Hexagon Geospatial Community are available 24 hours a day.
Using the Support Portal includes these benefits:
- Experienced software support analysts to guide you
- Opening, tracking, and updating of support tickets
- Knowledge base searches through Hexagon Geospatial Community
Our industry-leading technical support team is dedicated to assisting customers with issues related to the operation of our solutions.
Every technical support engineer has access to a team of Hexagon Geospatial technology experts.
Automatic upgrades are part of the Software Maintenance program, ensuring you have the most up-to-date version of your Hexagon Geospatial software. Software upgrades are released in the form of fixes, services packs and full releases.
When a new version of a product is released, it is delivered to customers holding current Software Maintenance contracts via an Internet download. Service packs and fixes are made available for delivery on announced release dates .
Licenses must be under a Software Maintenance program to transfer to another machine or platform of equal value. In other situations, licenses may be transferred for a fee.
Hexagon Geospatial Community
Hexagon Geospatial Community is our central information hub, on which our customers, partners and prospects can find in-depth technical information across all our products.
The Community hosts:
- Discussions in all our support and developer forums
- Knowledge & Support including product-specific content like tutorials, Q&A, and Release Guides
- Subscription-based Developer Network including developer tools and foundational knowledge
- eTraining modules