Hexagon Geospatial Officially Launches M.App Chest Cloud App
New Cloud-Based App for Managing and Sharing Geospatial Content Available16 November 2015
In September, Hexagon Geospatial announced the introduction of the M.App Chest Early Access Program, which provided an opportunity for users to test out the new cloud-based innovation for storing, managing and distributing large volumes of geospatial data.
M.App Chest provides a simple means to quickly upload, organize, and share imagery and point cloud data in the cloud. It also provides optional compression capabilities along with streaming and delivery via web services.
“Since 2003, we have created the equivalent of five exabytes of data. Clearly, today’s organizations need the right tools for managing and leveraging high volumes of data,” said Mladen Stojic, President of Hexagon Geospatial. “M.App Chest provides a better experience for easily uploading, storing and sharing geospatial data in ways that can transform any organization.”
Following are some key features and benefits of M.App Chest:
- View M.App Chest Data Online: The free M.App Reader allows users to view data online with interactive roam and zoom tools. Data from M.App Chest can also be consumed into other applications via web services.
- Easy Availability and Access: M.App Chest flexibly ingests a variety of data types and provides secure data access, even to teams who are dispersed across the globe.
- Big Data Support: M.App Chest supports large files and provides advanced compression, helping to solve your Big Data problems. .
- 360-Degree Geospatial Content Management: Manage all of your data, including business data like documents, spreadsheets, and multimedia files, all in the same secure cloud-based
- Simple and Cost Effective: There’s no installation required and IT infrastructure burden as a result. Users can simply sign up, and pay as they go.
Learn more about M.App Chest.
See M.App Chest live at HxGN LIVE in Hong Kong!
Live demos in the Zone
Session 3028 DEMO: M.App Chest 9:00 AM Friday, 20 November Tokyo Room
ABOUT HEXAGON'S GEOSPATIAL DIVISION
Hexagon's Geospatial division is part of Hexagon, a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built into all processes. Our division creates solutions that visualize location intelligence. From the desktop to the browser to the edge, we bridge the divide between the geospatial and the operational worlds.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE). Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.3bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Global VP of Marketing