Marketing & Events Internship, Belgium
Want to become a Leader? Start with a Leading Company
Luciad delivers geospatial software solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations. Our applications simplify the lives of developers and end users with advanced visual analytics that allow them to unlock the potential of real time location intelligence and create the foundations for next generation geospatial systems.
From safeguarding critical assets to creating the digital infrastructure for smart cities, we help users implement intuitive command and control systems. Our customers depend on Luciad for high performance visualization that allows them to implement scalable solutions.
The Luciad Marketing Team is looking for a student pursuing a degree in marketing, business or communications for our headquarters in Leuven, Belgium.
As a rapidly growing international company, Luciad is looking for an enthusiastic young individual to join our Marketing team and assist with a range of tasks including web communications, event management, product launches and social media.
Furthermore, you will assist in the development of communications campaigns carried out across the web, direct email, social media and trade shows.
Profile: We are looking for students pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field with the following profile:
- Experience with social media including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Independent worker with strong analytical and writing skills
- Web savvy; familiar with CMS platforms, web publishing and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is considered a plus
- Live in Belgium and in addition to English, fluent in at least one other European language