VP Global Solutions and Delivery
Location: Huntsville, Alabama USA; Norcross, Georgia USA; or Leuven, Belgium
Hexagon Geospatial helps you make sense of the dynamically changing world. We enable you to envision, experience and communicate geographic information. Our technology provides you the form to design, develop and deliver solutions that solve complex, real-world challenges. Hexagon Geospatial is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B), a leading global provider of design, measurement, and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data.
We offer interesting and challenging work, a comprehensive benefits package, and a commitment to your professional development and personal achievement.
The VP of Global Solutions and Delivery will report to the Chief Operating Officer of Hexagon Geospatial and contribute to the ongoing business operations of the company by effectively providing high-level management, leadership and oversight of global project delivery. This candidate will be directly responsible for large initiatives, leading to the achievement of project objectives (including schedule, financial, customer satisfaction) for large/critical projects. Primary responsibilities include:
- Shape and establish competitive service strategies and translate it into a detailed, global operational plan to ensure quality, on-budget delivery
- Provide guidance and formulate service management policies, guidelines and processes in collaboration with senior business leaders
- Manage and monitor business metrics such as achievement of gross profit and revenue targets, cost management, forecasting accuracy and appropriate headcount ratios
- Establish and control revenue and expense budgets
- Provide oversight and leadership of key large-scale engagements
- Remove roadblocks to success and act as an escalation point for executive decisions
- Contribute to PM discipline initiatives focused on consistent delivery quality, while growing PM talent and ensuring collaboration
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Operations, Engineering or a related discipline
- This role requires 10+ years’ experience in Project Management or Delivery Leadership
- Proven track record leading multiple projects simultaneously from business development to final delivery
- Demonstrated success in managing issues, scope and quality, while bringing projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend, and maintain both new and existing senior client relationships
- Familiarity with agile and iterative development
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated capability in developing and retaining professional talent
WORK WITH US
Intergraph is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans
Intergraph Corporation has elected to do business as: "Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure," in certain public safety, utility, communications, transportation, and information technology markets; "Hexagon Geospatial," in certain geospatial markets; and, "Hexagon PPM," in certain engineering markets. Use of these alias and trade names does not reflect any change of legal corporate entity, applicable tax identification number, or similar formalities. Intergraph Corporation is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Intergraph Corporation participates in E-Verify.