Electronic Information Privacy Notice
Your privacy is very important to Hexagon Geospatial. Hexagon Geospatial has put privacy protections in place to help you maintain control over your personal information while fostering the growth of a more interactive, engaging, and personalized web experience. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting any information you provide during a visit to our Websites.
Scope of This Notice
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to all personal information collected online by Hexagon Geospatial. This Notice covers all Websites and domains of Hexagon Geospatial and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Collection and Use of Information
In general, you can visit Hexagon Geospatial's Websites and access information while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information. When you enter our Websites we can determine your domain name and what browser and operating system you are using, but we cannot determine any personal information about you. Hexagon Geospatial uses this information only to scale technical implementation to match our audience's browser capabilities.
When requesting information from us, or entering secure areas of our Websites, we do require that you provide some information about yourself by "registering" or completing an online form. For example, situations where we will ask you to provide information include, but are not limited to:
- when requesting or purchasing software, license keys or printed materials;
- when subscribing to Hexagon Geospatial publications or mailing lists (you will be able to "unsubscribe" at any time);
- when requesting product information or other information from Hexagon Geospatial;
- when registering for a user forum or to attend an Hexagon Geospatial-sponsored event;
- when participating in contests or surveys;
- when registering an Hexagon Geospatial product you have purchased;
- when entering a limited-access, premium portion of our Websites, such as our customer support knowledge base, you must "register" to receive a username and password.
The information we require is necessary to fulfill your request and to provide you further information about our products, services and support.
We may ask additional questions about the primary business and size of your company, your professional role, or what products you currently use so that we can better tailor our Websites and communications to your needs. Each online form will clearly specify which information is required and which is optional.
If you choose not to register and provide personal information, you can still use most of the Hexagon Geospatial Websites. However, you will not be able to access areas or receive services that require registration.
When We Disclose Your Information
Without your consent, Hexagon Geospatial will not share any personal information you provide online with any third party that is not an Hexagon Geospatial agent, distributor, business partner, or affiliate, except to the limited extent necessary to fulfill your request for products, services, or support. Hexagon Geospatial reserves the right, however, to disclose information as required by applicable law, in order to protect its rights or property, or in case Hexagon Geospatial or a portion of its assets is sold.
Access and Accuracy
Upon request, Hexagon Geospatial will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information collected online, and will make reasonable efforts to correct, amend or delete such information, as appropriate.
If you send us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend you send non-public personally identifiable information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information to us by e-mail. Furthermore, we may send you e-mail under the following circumstances:
- if you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves e-mail communications;
- if it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.);
- if we are sending you information about our other products and services;
- if you consented to being contacted by e-mail for a particular purpose;
- if you send us an e-mail, post information on the websites (i.e., a blog) or otherwise submit information to us electronically, we may e-mail you to follow-up or otherwise communicate with you with respect thereto;
- to provide you legal notices or notices with respect to your use of the websites; or
- to otherwise facilitate a transaction between us.
In certain instances, we may provide you with tools on the e-mails that will allow you to set your preferences for receiving e-mail communications from us; that is, agree to some communications, but not others. You may "opt out" of receiving future commercial e-mail communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link or following the other instructions included at the bottom of the e-mails we send, provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional e-mails such as customer service communications.
Contact and Opt-out Information
E-mails will include a link to a subscription management tool that allows you to make changes regarding your preferences for receiving communications. Alternatively, you may contact us by using the "Contact Us" link on our websites or by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, country, and a method to contact you so we may appropriately respond to your request. You may also contact us if:
- wish to make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided to us; or
- (want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence, including e-mails, from us (we may continue to send you transactional messages such as responding to your inquiries).
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our websites.
The Hexagon Geospatial Websites presently employ cookies in several ways. First, we offer a cookie which serves as your identification card whenever you visit our site. When you first fill out an online form anywhere within the site, your acceptance of this cookie allows our site to "remember" the information you submitted (name, address, phone number, etc.). Whenever you return and fill out another form within our site, all your information may be re-displayed for your convenience. You don't have to enter this information again, unless it has changed!
You are always in control of what cookies, if any, you accept via settings within your browser. Your browser can also alert you whenever a Web server offers you a cookie. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully use all features of the Hexagon Geospatial Websites.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Notice or Hexagon Geospatial’s treatment of your personal information, or would like to access or correct your personal information, please contact us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
305 Intergraph Way
Madison, Alabama 35758
Phone: (256) 730-2362
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The practices described in this Notice are current as of the later of the effective date or revision date specified at the bottom of this document. Hexagon Geospatial reserves the right to periodically update this Notice. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page.
Thank you for your interest in Hexagon Geospatial. We hope your visit to our Websites is pleasant and productive.
Last updated August 11th, 2017